A collection of project and item templates for Modern UI for WPF.
Adding a number of Visual C# project and item templates to Visual Studio 2012 for creating WPF applications with a Modern UI look & feel.
New Project Template 'Modern UI WPF Application' available in Visual C#\Windows
New Item Templates in Visual C# Items\Modern UI for WPF
For more information about Modern UI for WPF see http://mui.codeplex.com
A set of controls and styles converting your WPF application into a great looking Modern UI app. This open source project is a spin-off of XAML Spy , the visual runtime inspector for Silverlight, Windows Phone, Windows Store and WPF. Read the announcement at xamlspy.com .
Make sure you visit the documentation to learn how to incorporate Modern UI for WPF into your application.
- Appearance, configurable at runtime
- Dark and light theme
- Accent color
- Large and small fonts
- New modern controls
- A set of predefined page layouts for a consistent look & feel
- Control styles
- Styles for common WPF controls, such as Button, TextBlock, etc.
- All styles automatically adapt the dark and light theme and use accent colors where appropiate
- Project and item templates
- Visual Studio 2012 project and item templates for creating ModernUI apps as fast and smooth as possible
No need for Modern UI envy if your stuck in a Windows 7 world. Now you can style your WPF app's to mimic the Modern UI look and feel...
via Greg's Cool [Insert Clever Name] of the Day http://coolthingoftheday.blogspot.com/2013/02/modernize-your-wpf-app-with-modern-ui.html